Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Show Me The Money....



My workplace is running a contest to save customer accounts from cancellation....very seldom do I ever participate in these contests, because they generally revolve around the residential side of our business, and I deal with the Commercial side of our business. But, the Customer save contest is open to all employees.
This afternoon, I just so happened to answer the phone, as it was ringing off the hook, and it was a residential customer, wanting to cancel all of his accounts, all 8 of them..yes, 8..and out of those 8, one was a commerical account...I managed to talk him out of cancelling, gave him a free service call on each property, and cha..ching..documented it, and will get a a cool bonus for each account. $10 per account x 8 accounts= $80!!!!

I will believe it when I see it...in another words...Dear Boss Man...

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

And, if the bonus does go through on my next paycheck...question will be, what will I spend this extra $80 on? Probably bills...or kids. Such is my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment